LOTS OF IDEAS for CHALK ARTISTS!
on TWO CD's
Included are . . .
216 Chalk Pictures, 48 with black light.
83 Water and Reflections
99 Bible themes
Artists include Ding & David Teuling, Matt Bowman,
Ray Dombeck, Esther Frye, Peggy Esher,
Wanda Vincent, Darlene Theises, Terry Martin,
Hershel Thornburg, Rachael Browning, Bill Gothard, and others.
ALL FOR 29.95 (Plus $3 shipping)
Ideas for using the Pictures
1. Take CD to any photo store and make prints for picture ideas
2. You can print out pictures on your computer printer to
whatever size you like to work with.
3. Use photos or computer prints in an opaque projector to trace
off elements for a chalk picture composition.
4. Make a transparency on your computer printer and use it with
an overhead projector.
5. If you have access to a digital video projector, project pictures
directly from your computer.
6. Display pictures on your TV if it works as a monitor.
7. Set up your computer in the slide show mode and enjoy
watching the pictures on your computer or TV.
8. Extract some of the pictures from the CD into your computer
and arrange them into a series to teach a Bible lesson.
9. Go to a copy center and have one or more of the pictures
enlarged to poster size to hang on your wall or give away as a
gift. You can buy some cheap frames at Wal-Mart.
10. You can load the pictures into an electronic picture frame
viewer to set on your desk or in your living room for guests to
enjoy while they are waiting for you to prepare the meal.